State Data & Reports from Colorado Cannabis
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Healthy Kids Colorado Data on Youth Marijuana Use.
- Child Health Survey Data: Marijuana in Colorado Homes With Children.
- Adult Marijuana Use (BRFSS) Data.
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding (PRAMS data).
- Marijuana Health Effects: Poison Center Calls.
- Marijuana Health Effects: Emergency Visits and Hospitalizations.
- Monitoring Health Concerns Related to Marijuana in Colorado.
Colorado Department of Revenue, Marijuana Enforcement Division
- Market Size and Demand Studies
- Marijuana Enforcement Division Mid-Year and Annual Updates
- Marijuana Social Equity Program
- Marijuana Tax Revenue Reports
Colorado Department of Public Safety
The documents below contain information about safe, legal and responsible use across a variety of topics. These are available to download, print or order.
- Colorado Retail Marijuana Education and Prevention Resource Guide: This guide will help you easily navigate state resources to find the best tool for your retail marijuana education and prevention efforts. It is an overview of education and prevention programs and research, links to fact sheets, talking points, campaign materials, webinars and trainings, activities, and case studies from Colorado organizations.
- Marijuana Fact Sheets
- Marijuana Clinical Guidance: Web page for health care providers to learn more about marijuana’s impact on pregnancy, breastfeeding, children and adolescents
- Lists of evidence-based curricula and programs for schools and communities from the Washington State Institute for Public Policy.
- Effective Policies and Strategies to Reduce Youth Access to Substances
- Marijuana – Under 21 in Colorado: Laws and Penalties from the Colorado Revised Statutes (Colorado Department of Education)